We are on DAY #11 of my 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!!!
Today I am sharing my recipe for
Triple Chip Blondies!!!
These blondies are a cake mix recipe and they are so simple to whip up! They are loaded with chips - chocolate, white chocolate, and butterscotch! That basically means there is a little something in there for everyone! If you need a dessert for Christmas or a cookie bar to make for Santa, these are it!
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
Now Let's Make the Triple Chip Blondies:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish
- In a mixing bowl stir together the cake mix, melted butter, and beaten eggs until a soft dough forms
- Stir in all three flavors of chips
- Press dough into prepared pan
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes until the edges are lightly browned
- Remove from oven and use the back of a spatula to press the surface of the cookie bars down flat
- Cool completely in pan
- Cut into 24 squares and store in an airtight container