I love a good Bundt Cake! Last week, we headed down the shore for a fun visit with some of John's family members and I knew I wanted to bring a dessert! It had been a long time since I had made a bundt cake, so I decided to come up with a new recipe! It did not dissapoint!
This Lemon Bundt Cake is CAKE MIX RECIPE #54!
Your Shopping List for the Lemon Bundt Cake:
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Your Shopping List for the Lemon Glaze:
Now Let's Make the Lemon Bundt Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and grease a bundt pan (I use Pam)
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat together the eggs, milk, and cream cheese
- Add in the lemon cake mix and beat on low for 30 seconds
- Scrape down the sides and then beat on low for 1 minute
- Fold in the white chocolate chips
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning cake out onto a wire rack to cool completely
Now Let's Make the Lemon Glaze:
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar and lemon zest
- Stir in the lemon juice and vanilla extract
- You can add additional powdered sugar to make the glaze thicker or add additional lemon juice to make a thinner glaze
- Pour or spoon glaze over top of the bundt cake - I like to spoon one layer of glaze and wait about 20 minutes and do an additional layer of glaze
I use this Bundt Cake Pan - and I love love love it! My cakes turn out perfect every time!