Did I mention you make it in the crockpot with....
Here's What You Need for Crockpot Buffalo Chicken:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breats
- 1 bottle of hot sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce - which I find is the best for making this recipe taste like Buffalo Chicken Wings)
- I package of Ranch seasoning
Now Lets Make the Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot
- Pour entire bottle of hot sauce on top of the chicken
- Sprinkle entire packet of ranch seasoning on top of hot sauce
- Set crockpot to cook on LOW for 8 hours
- After seven hours, open the lid of the crockpot and shred chicken right inside
- Close lid and cook for remaining hour
- Serve your Buffalo Shredded Chicken however you like!
Here Are Some Serving Ideas...
1. Place chicken on whole wheat buns and top with shredded cheese - melt under the broiler or in the toaster oven! This is what we did!
2. Put your shredded chicken in a flour tortilla with lettuce and cheese to make a wrap
3. Place shredded buffalo chicken on top of a salad
4. Scoop chicken into lettuce cups
How will you eat the Crockpot Buffalo Chicken?