It's Fall! And I am in love with all things pumpkin spice! I have also fallen in love with making easy cake mix breads! You can find two cake mix banana breads here and here. So I did what I always do, and mixed my original recipe up to create a pumpkin bread! It did not dissapoint!
This pumpkin bread is quick, easy, and delicious! It tastes like autumn!
It's also Cake Mix Recipe #57!
Your Shopping List for the Pumpkin Spice Bread:
- one box spice cake mix
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling, just plain pumpkin)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup veggie oil
- 1 bag mini chocolate chips
Now Let's Make the Pumpkin Spice Bread:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease two 8x4 (one pound) loaf pans
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, add your cake mix, can of pumpkin, eggs, and oil
- Beat on low speed until just combined
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat on low speed again for 30 seconds
- Fold in your mini chocolate chips
- Divide batter evenly between the two prepared loaf pans
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 - 45 minutes - until a toothpick inserted comes out clean or with only a few crumbs
- Allow bread to cool in pans for 10 minutes
- Turn out onto cooling racks and allow bread to cool completely before cutting and/or storing
You need two loaf pans like this to create this recipe: