We are loving everything PUMPKIN in the Hilosky House! And these cookies are no exception. They are the perfect (and super easy) cookie to whip up for any fall occasion that you have coming up! And they are CAKE MIX RECIPE #47!!!
There are two key ingredients for these cookies:
A box of PUMPKIN CAKE MIX!
And a bag of Kisses filled with Caramel!
Your Shopping List for the Pumpkin Caramel Kisses:
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 box Pumpkin Cake Mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 24 unwrapped caramel kisses
Now Let's Make the Pumpkin Caramel Kisses:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and if desired line baking sheets with parchment paper for less clean up
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and eggs until well combined
- Add the cake mix and the baking powder and beat until a soft dough forms
- In a shallow bowl or dish, mix the sugar and cinnamon
- Form dough into 24 balls (about one inch each) and roll in the sugar/cinnamon mixture
- Place onto prepared baking sheets and bake for 10 minutes
- Remove baking sheets from oven and press a chocolate caramel kiss into the center of each cookie
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for two minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely
- Once cookies are completely cool and the chocolate caramel kiss has hardened, store in an airtight container
You will LOVE these cookies!