If you're as busy as me, you probably love your crockpot! I try to use mine at least 1-2 times each week! There is nothing better than dinner being ready at the end of a long day!
One of my favorite Crockpot Meals is my Crockpot Chili! And guess what - it only has 4 ingredients - because I take a short cut and use a seasoning packet!
Your Shopping List for the Crockpot Chili:
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 can diced tomatoes in juice - do not drain
- 1 can light red kidney beans - do not drain
- 1 packet spicy chili seasoning
Now Let's Make the Crockpot Chili:
- Cook the ground turkey in a pan on the stovetop until it is browned and crumbly (I use a nonstick skillet with a tiny amount of extra virgin olive oil)
- Add the cooked ground turkey to your slow cooker
- Add the tomatoes, kidney beans, and chili seasoning - stir to combine
- Cook on low for 4-4 hours
- Serve chili with toppings of your choice (John and I put it over chips and top with cheese)
The Crockpot I Use: