It's been a long time since I blogged a CAKE MIX RECIPE! So here is a new recipe that I whipped up for Easter Sunday. Like all of my cake mix recipes, this one is quick and easy and most importantly delicious!
It's also Cake Mix Recipe #50! Woohoo!
Your Shopping List:
- one box lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut (the sweetened kind)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Now Let's Make the Lemon Coconut Bars:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking pan
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cake mix, beaten eggs, and melted butter until a soft dough forms
- Stir in the shredded coconut and the white chocolate chips
- Bake in prepared pan for 25 minutes - until the edges are lightly browned
- Remove from oven and use the back of a spatula to press down on the surface of the bars, making it flat
- Allow to cool completely in pan before cutting into squares
Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy! These are the perfect spring and summer dessert!