So when I was planning our Easter weekend, I had a wonderful idea to get the kids into the kitchen and have them help prepare one of our Easter Brunch foods! So I came up with an Easter snack mix that the girls could prepare on their own with only a bit of help melting the chocolate. And then everyone got sick...so it was just me and my clean hands in the kitchen preparing this simple little Cadbury Bunny Mix!
If you have kiddos who love to spend time in the kitchen, this is the perfect little treat they can make almost all on their own!
Your Shopping List for the Cadbury Egg Bunny Mix:
- 4 cups popcorn
- 1 cup mini pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 1 cup vanilla wafer cookies, broken into pieces
- 1 large bag (about 1 1/2 cups) Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 1 4oz bar white chocolate
- holiday sprinkles
Now Let's Make the Cadbury Egg Bunny Mix:
- In a large bowl combine the popcorn, mini pretzels, vanilla cookies, and cadbury mini eggs
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt your white chocolate according to package directions
- Drizzle white chocolate over the Cadbury Bunny Mix and stir gently to coat everything
- Spread into a single layer onto cookie sheets covered in wax paper
- Sprinkle with holiday colored sprinkles immediately to ensure that the sprinkles stick
- Allow mixture to sit until the chocolate is cooled and dried
- Store in airtight contianers
The amount of each ingredient used is totally up to you! These were estimated measurements (other than the bar of white chocolate). You could definitely use more or less of any one ingredient, and that is what makes this recipe so much fun!