For my birthday, my Mother-In-Law bought me a bundt cake pan!!!!! For some reason, this was one baking pan that I did not get 5 years ago when John and I tied the knot, and I have been wanting one for some time now!
And since I know one of my sweet readers will email and ask what pan it is...this is the one she got!
So I set out to make my very first bundt cake in this new pan (which was amazing by the way)! I also knew that I wanted my first bundt cake to be a cake mix recipe...Cake Mix Recipe #43!!! It is so so easy and delicious!
Your Shopping List for the White Chocolate Funfetti Bundt Cake:
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 2 boxes White Chocolate Pudding
- 1/2 cup veggie oil
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (I used mini ones)
- extra white chocolate for drizzling
Now Let's Make the White Chocolate Funfetti Bundt Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease your bundt pan (I used PAM for Baking spray)
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, add the funfetti cake mix and packets of pudding on low speed until the dry mixes are combined
- Add the oil, water, and eggs
- Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, scrape down bowl, beat on medium speed for 2 minutes
- Fold in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan
- Bake in preheated oven for 50-55 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Allow cake to cool in pan for 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely
- Transfer cake to plate and drizzle with melted white chocolate (I piped lines of melted white chocolate) before cutting and serving
Now you may notice that this cake was served on a Christmas Plate, but I promise you I truly just made it on Friday. I actually don't have an everyday cake serving plate. So just in case my sweet hubby reads this and is already planning my Christmas gift...I want a PINK cake plate to use everyday! This is the one I have my eye on: