I woke up on Christmas Eve, and decided to make a new cookie bar for our family to enjoy! I love magic cookie bars, so I wanted to make Christmas Magic Cookie Bars!
These bars came out so so so good!
Even John loved them (and he is not a coconut fan)!
Your Shopping List for the Christmas Magic Cookie Bars:
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup red and green Christmas Candy (I used Hershey-Ets but you can use M&Ms)
- 1 cup pretzels sticks, broken into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp holiday sprinkles
Now Let's Make the Christmas Magic Cookie Bars:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 pan with butter or nonstick spray
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press into pan
- Pour can of sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker crust
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup each of the chocolate chips, chocolate candy, and broken pretzels over top of the sweetened condensed milk
- Top with all of the shredded coconut
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup each of the chocolate chips, chocolate candy and pretzels over top of the coconut
- Sprinkle with holiday sprinkles
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 - 30 minutes until the edges are golden brown
- Remove from oven and cool completely in pan (about 2 hours) before cutting into bars
- Store in an airtight container